Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / Purchase In-Commerce / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Purchase In-Commerce (3)

Posted: 01/11/2015 2:37:44 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hi Everyone,

I posted before, received an answer that does not solve the problem. I am trying to figure out how to purchase In-Commerce/shopping cart module. As directed, I clicked on the Features and Modules, button, than clicked on the shopping cart download button and takes me to the screen to download. I down loaded but never asked for payment to get the license. I have clicked on every button I can find, no success.

I even called the phone number for Intechnic last week and asked how I can purchase the in-Commerce module. He said he would pass on to the person responsible and no one ever called.

Any ideas how to purchase? Has anyone been able to purchase the In-Commerce Module?

John

Posted: 01/11/2015 9:08:16 PM

Reply Quoted  

John wrote:01/11/2015 2:37:44 PM
Hi Everyone,

I posted before, received an answer that does not solve the problem. I am trying to figure out how to purchase In-Commerce/shopping cart module. As directed, I clicked on the Features and Modules, button, than clicked on the shopping cart download button and takes me to the screen to download. I down loaded but never asked for payment to get the license. I have clicked on every button I can find, no success.

I even called the phone number for Intechnic last week and asked how I can purchase the in-Commerce module. He said he would pass on to the person responsible and no one ever called.

Any ideas how to purchase? Has anyone been able to purchase the In-Commerce Module?

John

Hello John,

In-Commerce used to be commercial module, but we decided to make available for free. However, there still seems to be some license check.

We'll email you free license as a quick patch for now and will make necessary changes in In-Portal 5.2.2

Please email me directly to admin@in-portal.org with your domain name so I can get you the license.

I hope this helps.

Thank you.

Posted: 01/11/2015 10:01:29 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hi,

Thank you Dmitry, I will send you an email.

John