Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / Getting Module Not Licensed Message / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Getting Module Not Licensed Message (5)

Posted: 01/04/2015 10:45:17 PM

Reply Quoted  

I have all the modules installed except for the In-Commerce module. In the status column, it says "Module Not Licensed". When I click on the message, I get a menu with the following radio buttons:

Check System Requirements
Reinstall In-Portal
Install In-Portal to a New Database
Update License Information
Update Database Configuration

I did click on the update license radio button, went thru the steps and still did not work.

I have deleted and reinstalled a couple of times.

Is there a bug in the loading process? Does anyone know how to fix this?

Cheers,

John

Posted: 01/05/2015 3:08:23 AM

Reply Quoted  

The "In-Commerce" and "In-Auction" are paid modules (others are free).

The only way to get license for them is to buy them and then you'll have corresponding "license download" link on your "My Profile" page on website. Then you can upload license file on the "Update License Information" step and instead of "Module Not Licensed" you'll get "Ready To Install" link.

Posted: 01/05/2015 6:00:44 PM

Reply Quoted  

alex wrote:01/05/2015 3:08:23 AM

The only way to get license for them is to buy them and then you'll have corresponding "license download" link on your "My Profile" page on website. Then you can upload license file on the "Update License Information" step and instead of "Module Not Licensed" you'll get "Ready To Install" link.

How much is the In Commerce module and how do I purchase?

Thanks

John

Posted: 01/07/2015 6:06:46 AM

Reply Quoted  

You can find specific information about each module on it's own page: http://www.in-portal.com/features-modules.html

Posted: 04/03/2016 9:35:23 PM

Reply Quoted  

alex wrote:01/05/2015 3:08:23 AM

you still have that "In-Auction" as well eBay? i can see if i can update it ...