Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / English Image * / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

English Image * (4)

Posted: 11/10/2013 4:43:31 PM

Reply Quoted  

In the promo block I get an error message stating require English image. Is this a standard size? I select an image but will not accept the image. keep getting the error message

suggestions

Posted: 11/11/2013 4:04:43 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi,

Image is essential part of each promo block. Each image can contain text on a specific language. Because of it you need to upload (for each promo block) an image for each of the languages defined in "Configuration > Website > Regional" section.

There also might be something in your server setup, that prevents uploads in general or restricts them to be of a specific size.

Posted: 11/11/2013 8:02:09 PM

Reply Quoted  

Thanks, Strange as it looks like it uploads I see the image under the browse button but when I hit save the error remains.

Oh well, would be a great feature for my site.
Dave

Posted: 11/21/2013 1:42:14 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hi Dmitry,

Maybe i do not understand the purpose or how the Promo block works. is there an example on how this is to be used?

Cheers & Thanks
Dave.