Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / Contact form / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Contact form (4)

Posted: 01/17/2011 12:51:15 AM

Reply Quoted  

I tyred to set up contact form to send email outside of server. I had dificulty to seting up smtp mail served.
For example I set internal mail server and in admin section I recieve all email messages. Also as an administrator I recieved email notification about some one submit information in contact form.
But I also want set up that form send whole submited message from contact to preticular person. For example, on website I want to set up contact form for every member and that member should recieve whole message in their email box outside of my server.

Can we do that in CMS Portal?

Posted: 01/17/2011 6:00:02 AM

Reply Quoted  

rushhohol wrote:01/17/2011 12:51:15 AM
I tyred to set up contact form to send email outside of server. I had dificulty to seting up smtp mail served.
For example I set internal mail server and in admin section I recieve all email messages. Also as an administrator I recieved email notification about some one submit information in contact form.
But I also want set up that form send whole submited message from contact to preticular person. For example, on website I want to set up contact form for every member and that member should recieve whole message in their email box outside of my server.

Can we do that in CMS Portal?

It is possible, by using "Settings" tab during "FORM.SUBMITTED" admin email event editing.

There you can specify user, that will also receive email after new form is submitted.

Functionality, when you can specify different notification email for each contact us form is not part of default installation and can be coded manually (ask Support about that).

Posted: 01/20/2011 1:32:39 AM

Reply Quoted  

For now I just need to send whole message to user instead of user need to ask admin to look in admin panel about what message was send.

Thank you, Alex.

Posted: 01/24/2011 6:44:21 PM

Reply Quoted  

... ask Support ... ?
Opened Support Ticket 4 days ago. Looks like no one there ...