Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / Search function lists a number for the results at top but does not show these results. / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Search function lists a number for the results at top but does not show these results. (2)

Posted: 12/30/2010 11:05:29 AM

Reply Quoted  

I am having a concern with the search function and not sure if I am understanding..

It says a number for the results but it does not show these results and only shows one page for each time..

Is this something that I can fix?

I am planning to upgrade my program this week.
Thanks
Cynthia

Posted: 01/03/2011 12:18:35 PM

Reply Quoted  

Please check, how this works on default "advanced" theme, that corresponds to your In-Portal version.

It it works there, then that's something not right with your modified theme. If this doesn't work in "advanced" theme too, then this is probably caused by something else, but I don't have much intel about website to guess what it could be.