Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / Installation failed... / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Installation failed... (9)

Posted: 10/24/2010 9:39:27 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hello Admin

I need your help for installation. When i tried to install I got following errors. Please give me solutions to resolve it...

Thanks
Pk India
" Error: (1062) Duplicate entry 'Category_Sortfield' for key 2

Last Database Query:
INSERT INTO inp_ConfigurationValues VALUES(DEFAULT, 'Category_Sortfield', 'Name', 'In-Portal', 'in-portal:configure_categories', 'la_title_General', 'la_category_sortfield_prompt', 'select', '', 'Name=la_opt_Title||Description=la_opt_Description||CreatedOn=la_opt_CreatedOn||EditorsPick=la_opt_EditorsPick||<SQL>SELECT Prompt AS OptionName, CONCAT("cust_", FieldName) AS OptionValue FROM <PREFIX>CustomField WHERE (Type = 1) AND (IsSystem = 0)</SQL>', 10.01, 1, 1, NULL) "[IMG BORDER=1 SRC=image url]ALT TEXT[/IMG] "

Posted: 10/24/2010 11:19:15 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hello there!

Thanks for downloading and trying the In-Portal.

I believe it's a second time you are trying to install In-Portal and your database already has some In-Portal data in it from the previous installation try.

I recommend to delete everything from your Database and try again.

In case if error persists, please post your complete environment configuration:

- Version of In-Portal
- Type/Version of OS on server
- Version of MySQL
- Version of PHP
- Type/Version of Web server

Thanks.

Posted: 10/25/2010 12:55:02 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hello here is my server details

In-Porta version: in-portal_5_1_1_B2
MySQL client version: 5.0.85
PHP version: 5.2.9

Dmitry wrote:10/24/2010 11:19:15 PM
Hello there!

Thanks for downloading and trying the In-Portal.

I believe it's a second time you are trying to install In-Portal and your database already has some In-Portal data in it from the previous installation try.

I recommend to delete everything from your Database and try again.

In case if error persists, please post your complete environment configuration:

- Version of In-Portal
- Type/Version of OS on server
- Version of MySQL
- Version of PHP
- Type/Version of Web server

Thanks.

Posted: 10/25/2010 11:30:38 AM

Reply Quoted  

Make sure you have clean In-Portal database before you start the installation (no In-Portal tables).

Let us know here how it goes.

Thanks.

Posted: 10/25/2010 6:50:10 PM

Reply Quoted  

I have clear the database and tried once more but showing same problem again..
Dmitry wrote:10/25/2010 11:30:38 AM
Make sure you have clean In-Portal database before you start the installation (no In-Portal tables).

Let us know here how it goes.

Thanks.

Posted: 10/26/2010 4:48:53 AM

Reply Quoted  

Try to install previous In-Portal version (e.g. 5.1.1-B1 or 5.1.0). If you will got same error there, then please write about it.

Posted: 10/26/2010 8:06:48 PM

Reply Quoted  

Installation Success !!! Thanks
But New issue when I adding module... it shows like this

" Fatal Error: Cannot include "#in-link/section_design#" - file does not exist in /home/ke28ladr/public_html/core/kernel/nparser/nparser.php on line 392 "

how to resolve it ?

alex wrote:10/26/2010 4:48:53 AM
Try to install previous In-Portal version (e.g. 5.1.1-B1 or 5.1.0). If you will got same error there, then please write about it.

Posted: 10/27/2010 9:39:26 AM

Reply Quoted  

Installation Success !!! Thanks
But New issue when I adding module... when I browse directory link it shows error like this

" Fatal Error: Cannot include "#in-link/section_design#" - file does not exist in /home/ke28ladr/public_html/core/kernel/nparser/nparser.php on line 392 "

how to resolve it ?

alex wrote:10/26/2010 4:48:53 AM

Posted: 10/28/2010 10:28:15 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hello padmakumar,

Okay, before we move on and try anything else let's figure out which packages you have downloaded and trying to install.

1. In-Portal, which version?

2. Any other modules you have downloaded?

3. Which Front-end Theme you have selected during your installation?

Thanks.