Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / members having log in problems. / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

members having log in problems. (2)

Posted: 04/23/2010 12:40:26 PM

Reply Quoted  

I have created a special group of members that have special privileges than the general members. One of the members of this group could not reset thier password.. and was locked out of thier membership... I tried to reset password.. but did not work.

I fixed this by assigning them to the general members group...

How do I avoid having this problem with other special group members (registered dietitians) ... I do have it set that members should be assigned to the general group... but it does not seem to be working...

I think I need to change something in the general settings but now sure what to do.

Can anyone help me with this configuration issue?

Thanks

Posted: 04/23/2010 4:14:41 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hello Cynthia,

There is permission setting called "Allow Login" when you editing the Group->Permissions tab: "www.rdlink.com" permission name -> Change pop-up.

It will allow members of that group to login on Front.

Thanks.