Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / Error to login after try to change styles. / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Error to login after try to change styles. (5)

Posted: 03/24/2010 4:10:31 PM

Reply Quoted  

I worked to change styles in admin section. Once I try to change Body main style I get an error and was login out by system. I can NOT login to admin section to get this fixed because of this error:
Fatal Error: Tag TemplateMatches Undefined in AdminTagProcessor[Agregated Tag]:
TemplateMatches in /home/pcsebao1/public_html/core/admin_templates/incs/footer.tpl on line 20

I recovered all files and templates. Also I cleared cache folders and cache in DB.
I still have this problem.

Posted: 03/24/2010 4:17:29 PM

Reply Quoted  

This is so complicated. I development directory (which is on four directories from root) I working to install new version 5.0.2.

I made trick to copy root files to other directory to see what mistake I will get and I was surprised that In-Portal of root directory looking for styles in that development directory.

I already cleared cache in system folder and DB of root and development directory, but still same problem.
Where I can fix this to clear wrong path?

Posted: 03/24/2010 5:10:24 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hello Konstantin,

Yes, you can't include 2 In-Portal installations in each other UNLESS you are 2 or 3 folders nested.

Can you post your server installation paths here - old and new?

By the way, this will be resolved starting with 5.1.0 (major feature release) since we have are moving all modules inside of "modules/" folder. Here you can see that feature was already done already

362: We should move all module folders to new "modules" subfolder

Posted: 04/04/2010 9:47:08 PM

Reply Quoted  

For information:
Now we were working with support team on installation new version 5.0.3 in root directory http://www.pcseba.org/index.php. We have some issues with visibility of all links and news directories after updating from In-Portal 4.3.9. As mentioned by Dmitry this and other problems will be fixed in new 5.1.0. But now we try to get to run my website.

Thank you, Dmitry, and your team for hard work.

Happy Easter (or Passover)!

Posted: 04/04/2010 10:36:50 PM

Reply Quoted  

rushhohol wrote:04/04/2010 9:47:08 PM
For information:
Now we were working with support team on installation new version 5.0.3 in root directory http://www.pcseba.org/index.php. We have some issues with visibility of all links and news directories after updating from In-Portal 4.3.9. As mentioned by Dmitry this and other problems will be fixed in new 5.1.0. But now we try to get to run my website.

Thank you, Dmitry, and your team for hard work.

Happy Easter (or Passover)!

Hi Konstantin,

Thanks and Happy Easter to you too!

We'll look into the issue on your website as soon as tomorrow.

Please stand by!

Thanks.