Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / Fatal error in admin / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Fatal error in admin (9)

Posted: 03/21/2010 11:20:13 AM

Reply Quoted  

I have installed inportal v5.0.2. with 3 modules directory, news and forum.
Installation went fine.
When I log into admin and am in browse mode, content mode or design mode and click on the tab for directory, news or forum I get the following fatal error:

Fatal Error: Cannot include "#in-news/section_design#" - file does not exist in /home/MYDOMAIN/public_html/inportal/core/kernel/nparser/nparser.php on line 346

Other tabs work fine: about, products, home, etc.

Posted: 03/21/2010 4:10:28 PM

Reply Quoted  

Try to use "Rebuild" / "Rebuild Theme Files" toolbar button on "Configuration -> Themes" section.

This is a bug and will be addressed in 5.0.3 release:
http://groups.google.com/group/in-portal-bugs/browse_thread/thread/5c23f5d6ad7c5e4a

Posted: 03/21/2010 4:53:35 PM

Reply Quoted  

Please add more info about you installation, since I can't seem to repeat this on 5.0.2 installation on my server.

Posted: 03/24/2010 1:28:00 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi Rich,

Are you still experiencing the same issue?

Thanks!

Posted: 03/24/2010 6:46:50 PM

Reply Quoted  

Sorry for the delay. I tried installing the advanced theme and the problem
does not exist there. However, with advanced theme, when I click on a tab:
home, directory, news, about, etc. It says loading menue, please wait... but nothing happens. When I click the tab a second time it works. Weird...

I have to say I really like this software and cant wait to use it, but I think I'm going to wait for a more stable release.

Thanks
Rich

Posted: 03/30/2010 9:16:11 PM

Reply Quoted  

rich8170 wrote:03/24/2010 6:46:50 PM
home, directory, news, about, etc. It says loading menue, please wait... but nothing happens. When I click the tab a second time it works. Weird...

I have to say I really like this software and cant wait to use it, but I think I'm going to wait for a more stable release.

Thanks
Rich

Hello Rich,

Thanks for the update!

It must be something you are missing since it's working okay on this end.

Do you have your installation online available for review. I should be able to point you in the right direction once I see it.

Once we have In-Portal 5.0.3-Beta1 available for download if you want to give it a try.

Again thanks and looking forward to your reply!

Posted: 10/05/2010 3:35:40 PM

Reply Quoted  

Dmitry wrote:03/30/2010 9:16:11 PM

Thanks
Rich

Hello Rich,

Thanks for the update!

It must be something you are missing since it's working okay on this end.

Do you have your installation online available for review. I should be able to point you in the right direction once I see it.

Once we have In-Portal 5.0.3-Beta1 available for download if you want to give it a try.

Again thanks and looking forward to your reply!

http://heritagetravels.net/

in-portal_5_1_1_B1.zip
in-link_5_1_1_B1.zip
advanced_theme_1_1_1_B1.zip (was added after install)
godaddy phpinfo heritagetravels.net/test2.php (this file will be removed)

I will try to check back on this post soon. I dont know how to get email notification of replys. thanks. in worst case I will create a custom menu bar.

in-link seems better than other system and the only free option I have at the moment.

Posted: 10/13/2010 12:06:28 PM

Reply Quoted  

Thanks
Rich

I fixed this problem by editing
/themes/advanced/platform/elements/menu.elm.tpl
line 21 change:

<menubar id="menubar" orient="H" showicon="true" showsubicon="false" stlprf="horz_" droponclick="true" >

to

<menubar id="menubar" orient="H" showicon="true" showsubicon="false" stlprf="horz_" droponclick="false" >

worked for me

Posted: 10/21/2010 11:15:57 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi there,

I am glad you have worked out the issues.

Feel free to contact us if any further questions.

Also, we are working on In-Link dedicated theme right now and should have it ready soon.

Thanks.