Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / SOS REQUEST INFO TAB NOT WORKING PROPERLY AGAIN!!! / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

SOS REQUEST INFO TAB NOT WORKING PROPERLY AGAIN!!! (4)

Posted: 03/06/2010 10:15:19 PM

Reply Quoted  

I am having a problem that the requested information tab will show even when there is not information listed... but when you click on it.. nothing happens.

This is a real problem because it makes the site look bad.

It should either just not be there or it should work.. It should not say
Request information and then when you try to do this..

THIS KIND OF THING MAKES YOUR WEBSITE LOOK UNPROFESSIONAL AND BAD..

Any ideas out there for fixing this horrible bug? This section is always having troubles..

Thanks so much

Posted: 03/06/2010 10:59:21 PM

Reply Quoted  

In addition to the problem listed above... I am now having trouble with this function not working properly also..

It is not sending a message to the link email address... it is sending the administrator... two email messages..

I am very confused about this... It seemed that it worked before?

Am I understanding this? I am going to read the manual..

Please help
Cynthia

Posted: 03/07/2010 11:18:09 AM

Reply Quoted  

Can you please be more concrete, like giving page urls, where problem could be found or screenshots. Please do not provide any passwords here, it's for your own security.

Posted: 03/20/2010 10:45:12 AM

Reply Quoted  

I have a support ticket in on this and it will hopefully be resolved soon.
Thanks for your help!
Cynthia

alex wrote:03/07/2010 11:18:09 AM
Can you please be more concrete, like giving page urls, where problem could be found or screenshots. Please do not provide any passwords here, it's for your own security.