Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / size for menu icons? and how to load them to the site? / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

size for menu icons? and how to load them to the site? (3)

Posted: 03/06/2010 12:14:55 PM

Reply Quoted  

I would like to change a couple of the menu icons... Need to know the size of the icons and also how to load them on the site.

It just gives a place to put the path of the icon graphic... so need to know where that is... do I just copy it over to somewhere or upload it somehow?

Thanks so much
Cynthia

Posted: 03/07/2010 11:36:51 AM

Reply Quoted  

You can copy over you icon versions. Why not. If something goes wrong (like menu height becomes bigger or icon will be blurred), then you inspect page HTML ("View Source" context menu option of you web browser) to locate HTML code to be searched to fix the problem.

In any case you could search for

ico="

in your theme TPL files to see, where it's used.

Posted: 03/20/2010 10:42:01 AM

Reply Quoted  

Thanks.. I will do this. Great help!!

alex wrote:03/07/2010 11:36:51 AM
You can copy over you icon versions. Why not. If something goes wrong (like menu height becomes bigger or icon will be blurred), then you inspect page HTML ("View Source" context menu option of you web browser) to locate HTML code to be searched to fix the problem.

In any case you could search for

ico="

in your theme TPL files to see, where it's used.