Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / user registration field need to add a custom item / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

user registration field need to add a custom item (3)

Posted: 03/06/2010 12:04:39 PM

Reply Quoted  

Need help finding the user registration form so I can add an item to it.

I would also like to make one of the fields a required field but only on the event that they are subscribing to a certain group.

The group is registered dietitians and I want to add the cdr number as a required field when they select the registere dietitian group.

thanks for your help with this information

Posted: 03/07/2010 1:54:21 PM

Reply Quoted  

Registration form is located in "register.tpl" template, which is obvious. Related to making field required based on group user is subscribing to during registration, then it's small, but customization and some programming is required.

Posted: 03/20/2010 10:33:57 AM

Reply Quoted  

thank you

alex wrote:03/07/2010 1:54:21 PM
Registration form is located in "register.tpl" template, which is obvious. Related to making field required based on group user is subscribing to during registration, then it's small, but customization and some programming is required.