Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / Problem with new www.in-portal.com site / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Problem with new www.in-portal.com site (5)

Posted: 01/19/2010 5:15:57 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi!
from when this new site is online, I lost all my ticket history. active licenses, and my old login don't works.
So I make a new registration, but I need my old tickets.
The old email/username taht worked in the old site is: luca.propato@bloo.it
How can I solve this?
Thanks

Max

Posted: 01/19/2010 7:23:21 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hello Max,

We have already contacted you directly last week via email asking a few questions about your old account, but never heard back.

Please note that this topic is not related to In-Commerce and will be moved under "General In-Portal Discussions" forum where it belongs.

Thanks.

Posted: 01/19/2010 8:29:50 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi!
I replied to your email but I didn't received answer, and for this reason I write this post!
I try to reply another time to your email.
thanks

Max

Posted: 01/19/2010 8:41:03 AM

Reply Quoted  

bloo wrote:01/19/2010 8:29:50 AM
Hi!
I replied to your email but I didn't received answer, and for this reason I write this post!
I try to reply another time to your email.
thanks

Max

Please email us directly again so we can troubleshoot your account.

Cheers!

Posted: 01/22/2010 6:58:31 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hi Max,

Just doing a quick check with you to see if you had a chance to email your information once again.

Thanks.