Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / Site Login / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Site Login (6)

Posted: 07/08/2006 10:36:55 PM

Reply Quoted  

I can't login to the in-link.net site. Any problems with it? I will try again tomorrow.

Posted: 07/10/2006 6:12:00 PM

Reply Quoted  

lhornaday wrote:07/08/2006 10:36:55 PM
I can't login to the in-link.net site. Any problems with it? I will try again tomorrow.

Hi,

Are you still having problems? It's working all fine from here... Let me know if you do and we'll troubleshoot this.

Thanks.

Posted: 07/11/2006 12:19:55 AM

Reply Quoted  

Yes, Still having problems. No error message is displayed, I am just returned to the login page. I am using the first five digits of my license as my password.

lhornaday@hotmail.com

Posted: 07/18/2006 1:05:07 PM

Reply Quoted  

lhornaday wrote:07/11/2006 12:19:55 AM
Yes, Still having problems. No error message is displayed, I am just returned to the login page. I am using the first five digits of my license as my password.

lhornaday@hotmail.com

Hi Luke,

Did you try tologin here www.intechnic.com/myaccount/ ?

Thanks.

Posted: 07/20/2006 9:05:57 PM

Reply Quoted  

i got it to work using firefox. IE still does not log me in.

Hi Luke,

I checked IE on a couple of different PCs and it seems to be fine. Make sure to delete all cookies from intechnic.com and www.intechnic.com domains and try again. I think it's a local issue since other users able to login fine.

Thanks.

[Edited By Dmitry on 07/25/06 10:51:10 AM]

Posted: 04/02/2008 8:30:32 PM

Reply Quoted  

lhornaday wrote:07/20/2006 9:05:57 PM
i got it to work using firefox. IE still does not log me in.

Hi Luke,

I checked IE on a couple of different PCs and it seems to be fine. Make sure to delete all cookies from intechnic.com and www.intechnic.com domains and try again. I think it's a local issue since other users able to login fine.

Thanks.

[Edited By Dmitry on 07/25/06 10:51:10 AM]

Hi Luke,

I would strongly recommend upgrading the latest release. Our new theme has quite many new features too.

I know it's an old topic, but you should get auto email send out to you.

Thanks.