Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / links not showing in frontend / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

links not showing in frontend (3)

Posted: 04/28/2006 1:41:35 PM

Reply Quoted  

I am having trouble getting links that I add to show up.
I can see that I have 73 active links in my admin panel but when I go to my online page it shows no links for any of the catagories.
How can I make it show my links ?

also I want to make it so users do not have to sign in but still be able to rate and review links how would this be done ?

Thanks for your help
Mark

Posted: 04/28/2006 9:42:57 PM

Reply Quoted  

B.Rubble wrote:04/28/2006 1:41:35 PM
I can see that I have 73 active links in my admin panel but when I go to my online page it shows no links for any of the catagories.

also I want to make it so users do not have to sign in but still be able to rate and review links how would this be done ?

Thanks for your help
Mark

After spending hours and reading manual i could not solve the problem.
But suddenly i hit a button on the home>Directory page in catalog and i gave guest , admin and members group view the links permission, everything showed up...

Good luck...
Media

[Edited By media on 04/28/06 9:43:14 PM]

Posted: 05/02/2006 11:38:38 AM

Reply Quoted  

media wrote:04/28/2006 9:42:57 PM
B.Rubble wrote:04/28/2006 1:41:35 PM

Thanks for your help
Mark

After spending hours and reading manual i could not solve the problem.
But suddenly i hit a button on the home>Directory page in catalog and i gave guest , admin and members group view the links permission, everything showed up...

Good luck...
Media

[Edited By media on 04/28/06 9:43:14 PM]