Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / Redirction limit exceeded for this url / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Redirction limit exceeded for this url (2)

Posted: 04/17/2006 2:30:25 PM

Reply Quoted  

Ok, I have just updated my license downloaded and installed the latest versions of inportal and inlink. Imported links from my old inlink and now when I try to go to the front end of my site I cannot. When using firefox, I get the error of Redirection limit exceeded for this Url. IE just does not load the page, it just keeps trying to load but never does. Any Ideas? The location of this install is at http://www.fpoapo.com/new
Sometimes the page will load, but when you try to navigate the site, the error returns.
Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

[Edited By starchdoggy on 04/17/06 2:32:11 PM]

Posted: 04/19/2006 10:02:39 AM

Reply Quoted  

starchdoggy wrote:04/17/2006 2:30:25 PM
Ok, I have just updated my license downloaded and installed the latest versions of inportal and inlink. Imported links from my old inlink and now when I try to go to the front end of my site I cannot. When using firefox, I get the error of Redirection limit exceeded for this Url. IE just does not load the page, it just keeps trying to load but never does. Any Ideas? The location of this install is at http://www.fpoapo.com/new
Sometimes the page will load, but when you try to navigate the site, the error returns.
Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

[Edited By starchdoggy on 04/17/06 2:32:11 PM]

Hello Randy,

It should be working fine now. The problem was with the same cookie name for your old In-link2 and In-portal. We simply renamed In-portal one to "isid" from "sid" and it's running smooth now.

Thanks.