Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / A search or a filter is in effect. / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

A search or a filter is in effect. (4)

Posted: 11/11/2005 10:14:33 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hi, I cant add nothing in regional section. Appear this message:

A search or a filter is in effect. You may not be seeing all of the data

Where mus I change this option? also search in admin afected.

Thanks in advanced

Posted: 11/14/2005 9:49:31 AM

Reply Quoted  

Boa wrote:11/11/2005 10:14:33 PM
Hi, I cant add nothing in regional section. Appear this message:

A search or a filter is in effect. You may not be seeing all of the data

Where mus I change this option? also search in admin afected.

Thanks in advanced

Hello Boa,

What version you are on?

Try clicking crossed magnifying class to clear previous search results in that section.

Thanks.

Posted: 11/14/2005 9:05:57 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hi, Ive the latest version, recently installed 7 días ago. I cant access to the regional languages. Ive language spanish and englis (default). When push in the option appear only the header of the language and I mus waiting a lot of time and no appear nothing.

Thanks in advanced.

Posted: 11/15/2005 10:15:22 AM

Reply Quoted  

Boa wrote:11/14/2005 9:05:57 PM
Hi, Ive the latest version, recently installed 7 días ago. I cant access to the regional languages. Ive language spanish and englis (default). When push in the option appear only the header of the language and I mus waiting a lot of time and no appear nothing.

Thanks in advanced.

Please open a support ticket so we can troubleshoot this. Note that we'll need FTP and Admin access to your In-portal.

Thanks!