Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / InPortal Upgrade weirdness / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

InPortal Upgrade weirdness (4)

Posted: 08/17/2005 8:14:01 AM

Reply Quoted  

I'm running a test version of InPortal, and just tried to do an upgrade. When I did, I got a really garbled result.

In the admin interface all the titles seem to be using the field names (eg: !la_tab_Site_Structure! or !la_tab_ModulesSettings!), and in the public interface the message 'No Primary Theme Selected' is coming up.

Help? I was going from 1.0.4 to 1.0.6 (1.0.5 upgrade not on the site ).

FYI, when I tried a clean install with the most current version and a new database I got the same result.

Thanks,
Kelly

Posted: 08/17/2005 12:03:30 PM

Reply Quoted  

Kelly_Campbell wrote:08/17/2005 8:14:01 AM
I'm running a test version of InPortal, and just tried to do an upgrade. When I did, I got a really garbled result.

In the admin interface all the titles seem to be using the field names (eg: !la_tab_Site_Structure! or !la_tab_ModulesSettings!), and in the public interface the message 'No Primary Theme Selected' is coming up.

FYI, when I tried a clean install with the most current version and a new database I got the same result.

Thanks,
Kelly

Hello Kelly,

Can you list all In-portal folders from the root of your fresh installation?

Thanks.

Posted: 08/18/2005 7:51:59 AM

Reply Quoted  

Dmitry wrote:08/17/2005 12:03:30 PM

Thanks,
Kelly

Hello Kelly,

Thanks.

Folders from the root are:
- admin
- compat
- formmailer
- in-link
- kernel
- themes
- tools

Thx.

Posted: 08/18/2005 4:47:45 PM

Reply Quoted  

Kelly_Campbell wrote:08/18/2005 7:51:59 AM
Dmitry wrote:08/17/2005 12:03:30 PM

Thanks,
Kelly

Hello Kelly,

Thanks.

Folders from the root are:
- admin
- compat
- formmailer
- in-link
- kernel
- themes
- tools

Thx.

We would need to have a closer look on your In-portal files. Please submit FTP info through the support request.

Thanks.