Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / No Mail with "password forgot" / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

No Mail with "password forgot" (2)

Posted: 06/07/2005 5:00:51 PM

Reply Quoted  

I set up inlink and email ist working (I got test-registration mails... )

Only " Password Request" is not working.

The webinterface works: A new password has been automatically generated by the system. But it has not been emailed to the e-mail address of the test-user.

In the emaillog you can see this, but no password-remembering:

In-Portal test test(webmaster@journalismus.com) USER.ADD.PENDING 06-07-2005 23:09:15
System Event pdiesler@journalismus.com Registrierter Benutzer (hängig) USER.ADD.PENDING 06-07-2005 23:09:15
In-Portal test test(webmaster@journalismus.com) Sie sind angenommen worden USER.APPROVE 06-07-2005 23:10:30
System Administrator webmaster@journalismus.com ycx

Posted: 06/08/2005 9:41:53 AM

Reply Quoted  

diesler wrote:06/07/2005 5:00:51 PM
I set up inlink and email ist working (I got test-registration mails... )

Only " Password Request" is not working.

The webinterface works: A new password has been automatically generated by the system. But it has not been emailed to the e-mail address of the test-user.

In the emaillog you can see this, but no password-remembering:

In-Portal test test(webmaster@journalismus.com) USER.ADD.PENDING 06-07-2005 23:09:15
System Event pdiesler@journalismus.com Registrierter Benutzer (hängig) USER.ADD.PENDING 06-07-2005 23:09:15
In-Portal test test(webmaster@journalismus.com) Sie sind angenommen worden USER.APPROVE 06-07-2005 23:10:30
System Administrator webmaster@journalismus.com ycx

Hello,

What is the version of you In-portal Platform and Modules? Is there a URL I can look at?

Thanks.