Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / a bug or? / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

a bug or? (2)

Posted: 03/25/2005 10:03:24 AM

Reply Quoted  

When I access a link category in my setup and then pick page two for example and then move on to another category, the other one starts on page two instead of one as well. Is there any smart idea behind this as it seems like a bug to me???

Posted: 03/25/2005 10:45:40 AM

Reply Quoted  

dudaah wrote:03/25/2005 10:03:24 AM
When I access a link category in my setup and then pick page two for example and then move on to another category, the other one starts on page two instead of one as well. Is there any smart idea behind this as it seems like a bug to me???

Hello again,

Admin interface remembers any settings such as last search keyword, paging in your current session. This looks like a bug to me too. We'll look into that and post it as a bug if necessary.

Thanks for takeing time and reporing this issue.