Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / 2 Way Relations / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

2 Way Relations (3)

Posted: 03/01/2005 4:01:33 PM

Reply Quoted  

I have created a link in one category and given it a 2 way relation to another category. The link only shows up in the primary category. How do I get it to show up in the other category as well?

Posted: 03/02/2005 10:06:13 AM

Reply Quoted  

djdurant wrote:03/01/2005 4:01:33 PM
I have created a link in one category and given it a 2 way relation to another category. The link only shows up in the primary category. How do I get it to show up in the other category as well?

Hello again,

I believe you a little misunderstood the idea behind the Link or any other resource like Article or Topics in multiple categories. Once you have your link added to one category you can add it other categories through "Categories" tab when adding/editing that specific Link in Admin Console.

In regards to "related" feature, you can read more in this topic

Let me know if you talking about different thing here.

Thanks.

[Edited By Dmitry on 03/02/05 10:09:16 AM]

Posted: 03/02/2005 10:57:28 PM

Reply Quoted  

Clarity.