Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / Search Log / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Search Log (8)

Posted: 02/16/2005 6:49:48 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hallo,

how can i delete all the items in the Search Log in one time. (In-portal Administration >> Summary & Logs)
There is no posibility to Select All like in the Email Log.

Leo

[Edited By ImmoLink on 02/16/05 6:51:26 AM]

Posted: 02/16/2005 11:37:12 AM

Reply Quoted  

ImmoLink wrote:02/16/2005 6:49:48 AM
Hallo,

how can i delete all the items in the Search Log in one time. (In-portal Administration >> Summary & Logs)
There is no posibility to Select All like in the Email Log.

Leo

[Edited By ImmoLink on 02/16/05 6:51:26 AM]

Hello Leo,

Sorry, but currently you can't delete all of them at the same time. I'll make sure to add this thing to the TODO list.

Thanks for reporting this.

Posted: 10/02/2005 4:39:14 AM

Reply Quoted  

Please, when you fix this !!!!

Thanks

Leo
http://www.immolink.net

Posted: 10/03/2005 1:58:39 PM

Reply Quoted  

ImmoLink wrote:10/02/2005 4:39:14 AM

Thanks

Leo

Hello Leo,

At the moment I don't have an estimates on this feature. It was added to the list of TODO things. Please contact me through support if you urgently need to delete all the records in your Search Log and we'll do it for you!

Thank you.

Posted: 10/05/2005 12:51:21 AM

Reply Quoted  

Dmitry wrote:10/03/2005 1:58:39 PM
ImmoLink wrote:10/02/2005 4:39:14 AM

Thanks

Leo

Hello Leo,

At the moment I don't have an estimates on this feature. It was added to the list of TODO things. Please contact me through support if you urgently need to delete all the records in your Search Log and we'll do it for you!

Thank you.

Hello Leo,

Thank you.

Posted: 10/05/2005 12:52:57 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hoi Dmitry,

i delete every day my Search Log - that's no problem but "select all" is more easy. It's ok that you added on the TODO list, i wait now to when its done.

Leo

Posted: 10/06/2005 12:55:08 PM

Reply Quoted  

ImmoLink wrote:10/05/2005 12:52:57 AM

Hoi Dmitry,

i delete every day my Search Log - that's no problem but "select all" is more easy. It's ok that you added on the TODO list, i wait now to when its done.

Leo

Just wanted to let you know that it's already implemented will be available in our next release. Just out of curiosity, why do you delete the log? It's absolutely fine to keep it, since it's almost doesn't take any space resource not talking about performance.

Thank you.

Posted: 10/09/2005 1:42:42 AM

Reply Quoted  

Dmitry wrote:10/06/2005 12:55:08 PM
ImmoLink wrote:10/05/2005 12:52:57 AM

Hoi Dmitry,

Leo

Just wanted to let you know that it's already implemented will be available in our next release. Just out of curiosity, why do you delete the log? It's absolutely fine to keep it, since it's almost doesn't take any space resource not talking about performance.

Thank you.

This log is a nice tool !!! Why i delete this every day : i see every day a short list where my visitors are searching to and so i can directly make change to my site so the visitors can find it next time. It brings me new links and that only by the look of the request of the last visitors (a short list give me a better overview).

Leo