Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / cats bugs / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

cats bugs (5)

Posted: 01/25/2005 2:48:58 PM

Reply Quoted  

Some bugs
When ever I change a category's name or make a new category I get an empty window.
As far as I can recall when I changed a cat's name with previous versions of In-link there was some updating of the link tree going on. It doesn't do that anymore, I just get an empty window.

Setting up new one way relations to another cat don't show as related cats in the front end. (after setting up a new relation I get an empty window).

Also, my sig is messed up with this version of In-bulletin
Theo

[Edited By Thpl on 01/26/05 5:55:24 AM]

Posted: 01/26/2005 9:18:11 AM

Reply Quoted  

Thpl wrote:01/25/2005 2:48:58 PM
Some bugs
When ever I change a category's name or make a new category I get an empty window.
As far as I can recall when I changed a cat's name with previous versions of In-link there was some updating of the link tree going on. It doesn't do that anymore, I just get an empty window.

Setting up new one way relations to another cat don't show as related cats in the front end. (after setting up a new relation I get an empty window).

Theo

Hello Theo,

It's a known bug, but anyway thanks for reporting this.

In regards to issue with your signature, it's already fixed in source code and will be taken care here shortly.

Thank you.

Posted: 01/26/2005 11:22:30 AM

Reply Quoted  

Dmitry wrote:01/26/2005 9:18:11 AM
Thpl wrote:01/25/2005 2:48:58 PM
Some bugs

Theo

Hello Theo,

It's a known bug, but anyway thanks for reporting this.

In regards to issue with your signature, it's already fixed in source code and will be taken care here shortly.

Thank you.

Thanks again Dmitry

Theo

Posted: 02/18/2005 10:19:02 AM

Reply Quoted  

Theo,

I noticed you removed the "ZOOM" link from the link photo... is this because you were having logged out problems? I have experienced this... just wanted to find out if others have.

Nice site BTW

Posted: 02/19/2005 11:04:37 AM

Reply Quoted  

laidbak wrote:02/18/2005 10:19:02 AM
Theo,

I noticed you removed the "ZOOM" link from the link photo... is this because you were having logged out problems? I have experienced this... just wanted to find out if others have.

Nice site BTW

Hi Laidback,

I've never tested the 'zoom' feature, I'm using the same picture for thumbnails and full size images.
Maybe you should open a support ticket for your problem.

Btw, thanks for the compliment

Theo