Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / page refresh / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

page refresh (2)

Posted: 01/21/2005 12:28:00 PM

Reply Quoted  

Where should the page in admin go to after submitting a link or catagory? When I add either links or catagories the page never loads after submitting them. I have tried with ie firefox netscape and maxthon but all do the same so I do not think it is browser related. I am using the latest versions unless you have released any today. Any suggestions or ideas?

Posted: 01/21/2005 1:51:57 PM

Reply Quoted  

starchdoggy wrote:01/21/2005 12:28:00 PM
Where should the page in admin go to after submitting a link or catagory? When I add either links or catagories the page never loads after submitting them. I have tried with ie firefox netscape and maxthon but all do the same so I do not think it is browser related. I am using the latest versions unless you have released any today. Any suggestions or ideas?

I guess the fastest way would be if we take a look at your website. Please submit a support ticket and specify the Admin access info, so we can troubleshoot th issue.

Thank you.