Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / Session Expired - Cant login / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Session Expired - Cant login (5)

Posted: 12/01/2004 4:16:43 AM

Reply Quoted  

I have just re-install the new version of In-portal / In-link, and it all seemed to go great but.........

Can't login to admin area because I keep getting a message "Session Expired", when doing the install I selected the "cookie" option and I have checked my browser security and it is set to accept cookies. Likewise I have cleared all exisitng cookies from my system.

I have likewise removed all AV security from my system and have tested this from a romte machine without a firewall so no problem there.

Has anyone got any idieas on this as I have opend a Job Ticket but we all know that doesn't always get answered in a timly manor.

I have been trying to get a runnig version of In-link for over 4 months now and am struggling to resolve this.

Any help would be appriciated.!!!!

Posted: 12/01/2004 11:21:32 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hello Hogfather,

We've got you support request and already working on this. You'll be contacted as soon as we have it resolved.

Thank you for your patience.

Posted: 08/14/2005 10:26:45 PM

Reply Quoted  

I just installed in-portal and in-link 3 after having been running in-link 2 for a couple of years now...guess what? Same problem. I also took the same steps that the previous poster did and arrived at the same results. Could you please share the solution? Thanks for your consideration.

Joe

Posted: 08/15/2005 1:48:26 AM

Reply Quoted  

Please disregard....I figured out the problem...Norton's Fire Wall was killing the session. Sorry for the bother.

Posted: 08/15/2005 9:39:07 AM

Reply Quoted  

TFCDR wrote:08/15/2005 1:48:26 AM
Please disregard....I figured out the problem...Norton's Fire Wall was killing the session. Sorry for the bother.

That's absolutely not a problem!

Please feel free to let us know if you need help with anything.

Thanks!