Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / Language / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Language (2)

Posted: 11/17/2004 3:27:24 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi,

I have serious problems creating a new language file (you to when I see the demo website of in-portal). I can't edit the labels? When I edit them, the window closes and refreshes into english again. After a few attempts I thougt 'what the hack' and pressed the ok button to make a language file...

Wow... now I can't choose any language... english is gone?? Labels are not translated...

Got this message:
[quote:9f50bb8b8f]SELECT l.*,ELT(l.Enabled+1,'!la_Text_Disabled!','!la_Text_Enabled!') as Status FROM por_Language as l

Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''); ">!la_Text_Disabled!','[/quote:9f50bb8b8f]

Thanks. You tell me??

I reinstalled a backup I made after the first install (DO BACKUP!!) and everything is ok now, but I won't make a new language file before I know what is going on.

Arjan

PS: Please use alt or title tags for the buttons. Sometimes difficult to determine what they do?

Posted: 11/17/2004 2:53:33 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hello Arjan,

Please take a look at this thread:
http://support.intechnic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3461

This is a known bug, we are fixing it for the next release. If you need it sooner, please open a support ticket, and give us FTP access to your system. We will patch the necessary files manually.

As far as alt tags, they are there. FireFox (mozilla) has an issue of not showing them, because the icons are loaded dynamically. IE shows them. Also almost every button is described in the manual.