Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / error import database. / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

error import database. (4)

Posted: 11/14/2004 4:31:50 PM

Reply Quoted  

When i want to import in-link 2 database to in-portal 1.0.5 it does not work, but under 1.0.4 it is working perfect.
mabye this is a small bug .
when importing in-link 2 database it's stops at a fiew procents.

And when switching languages in the admin field it's gives on the front page an error like lu_links ( it only show the script language as output ).
thats also a little bug i think.

Posted: 11/14/2004 5:09:31 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hello Ricomtelecom,

As far as the import, please take a look here: http://support.intechnic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3454

About the languages, what exactlty are you doing? Can you describe step-by-step, and where is the error showing up?

Thanks!

Posted: 11/15/2004 4:59:43 PM

Reply Quoted  

when a make or change language packname the next line come up.

SELECT l.*,ELT(l.Enabled+1,'!la_Text_Disabled!','!la_Text_Enabled!') as Status FROM inp_Language as l

Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax near ''); ">!la_Text_Disabled!',' !la_common_ascending! !la_common_ascending! !la_common_descending! !la_common_descending! !la_Text_Default! !la_Text_Default! !la_prompt_PackName! !la_prompt_PackName! !la_prompt_Name! !la_prompt_Name! !la_ColHeader_Status! !la_ColHeader_Status! 10 10 20 20 50 50 100 100 500 500 !la_Text_All! !la_Text_All! !la_Text_Unselect! !la_Text_Unselect! !la_Text_Invert! !la_Text_Invert! !la_Text_Sort! !la_Text_Sort! Items !la_prompt_PerPage! Items !la_prompt_PerPage! !la_Text_Select! !la_Text_Select!

Posted: 11/16/2004 12:06:49 PM

Reply Quoted  

Thanks for the bug report - I was able to repeat the problem. We are working on a fix.