Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / InLink users & passwords Import / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

InLink users & passwords Import (2)

Posted: 11/12/2004 10:48:45 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi there, I seemed to have found out a bug. I imported data from an InLink 2 database and I was checking the data integrity of the import.

Awfully I found out that everything was correctly imported apart from the user passwords... let's say it this way: I have users that cannot login without first changing password from the backend.

Is it normal? Do I have to tell my users that once InPortal will be online they will have to request a different password and then change that again to their needs?

Ciao,
Federico

PS: sending mails within InPortal arises another question but I still have to test something before asking... :wink:

Posted: 11/12/2004 12:16:04 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hello Federico,

Thank you for pointing this out. We'll into this shortly!