Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / An easy template related question / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

An easy template related question (3)

Posted: 11/06/2004 11:53:22 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hi there, I never thought to experiment much with templates in the beta version and now a simple question arises: is there an easy way to have one of the modules (let's say InLink) in the main index page just after the welcome box? ops:

I'm still messing up with them a bit and... hey, aren't they a bit too many?

Posted: 11/07/2004 12:42:25 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi,

Yes, there are a lot of templates (almost 350 :wink: ), but we tried to organize them in an easy way. There is a lot of functionality that must be scripted... That's why so many templates are needed.

To make your In-link the default page, try to replace the index.tpl from the root of the theme with the index.tpl from the inlink directory. You will also need some of the underlying templates that In-link's index.tpl is refering to. It will take a little bit more experimentation

Good luck,

Posted: 11/07/2004 1:19:15 AM

Reply Quoted  

Thanks... I did it and works great. Verrrrry nice.