Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / Nice! / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Nice! (3)

Posted: 11/05/2004 9:27:53 PM

Reply Quoted  

Ok team!

I have installed In_portal. Installed inlink 3 now I not sure what happens next.

Cannot get the directory to appear anywhere in the frontend. Guess it is a setting somewhere.

http://www.nzcbd.co.nz/portal/index.php

Guess also you can tell me which tpls are the ones to change the look of the whole site.

Posted: 11/06/2004 1:49:55 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hello Ian,

By the looks of your front-end, I would say that you either did not install, or did not enable the In-link module. What you have now, is an empty In-portal platform installation.

If you want, I can take a look in your administration console and see what you are missing. (Did you upload the 'in-link' folder to your 'portal' directory?)

Send me a pm if you'd like with your root login.

Posted: 11/06/2004 1:52:34 PM

Reply Quoted  

As far as your second question about templates - I cannot explain that in one post :D There are about 350 templates for all three modules, and each serves its purpose. I woud start with the index.tpl and go experimenting from there.