Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Installation & Upgrade / install.php error / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

install.php error (2)

Posted: 08/15/2018 2:07:42 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi , when I input mydomain/install.php , I got this issue as below :

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function xml_parser_create() in /var/www/html/in-portal/core/install.php:1648 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/in-portal/core/install.php(1714): kInstallator->_getStepTitles(Array) #1 /var/www/html/in-portal/core/install/incs/install.tpl(47): kInstallator->PrintSteps('<li class="curr...', '<li>%s</li>') #2 /var/www/html/in-portal/core/install.php(1325): include_once('/var/www/html/i...') #3 /var/www/html/in-portal/core/install.php(26): kInstallator->Done() #4 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/in-portal/core/install.php on line 1648

According xml_parser_create() , I already installed php7.0-xml , but still failed...

Posted: 08/15/2018 2:25:28 AM

Reply Quoted  

According to https://serverfault.com/questions/797469/php-5-6-undefined-function-xml-parser-create you're missing XML PHP extension.

Unfortunately internally setup wizard does some XML parsing and can't really live without it to correctly show you the error.

According to XML PHP extension documentation it is present by default, so your PHP installation must be really special if XML extension is missing.