Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Installation & Upgrade / How To Install Modules / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

How To Install Modules (3)

Posted: 01/04/2015 1:01:41 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hi,

I have the In-Portal CMS installed and would like to install the modules, where are the instructions to install, I cannot find them? When the CMS went thru the install process, the process skipped over loading the modules.

Thanks

John

Posted: 01/04/2015 2:04:23 PM

Reply Quoted  

1. download the module you need in zip/tar.gz format from http://www.in-portal.com/download.html page (make sure you've downloaded compatible module version)
2. unpack module in same folder, where In-Portal is located on Web Server (usually it will be a sub-folder in "/modules" folder)
3. login to Admin Console using "root" user (password is one you've specified during installation)
4. go to "Configuration > Website > Modules"
5. click on "Ready To Install" link

Posted: 01/04/2015 2:40:49 PM

Reply Quoted  

I was able to install all modules except for the in-Commerce, there is a note that says "Module not licensed" and won't install.

Thank you for your help.

John