Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Installation & Upgrade / Arabic Translation is started / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Arabic Translation is started (6)

Posted: 01/01/2014 10:03:20 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hello Admin
Finally I installed In-Portal successfully and I exported the Labels & Phrases as plain text to start translating the files to my arabic language.
I did not know how to import these files after finishing the translation...
Any help please?
Thank you

My site is http://in-portal-ar.tk

Posted: 01/01/2014 10:33:21 AM

Reply Quoted  

The import can be done in same "Configuration > Website > Regional" section where you did the export. Just use "Import" button instead of "Export" one.

Posted: 01/01/2014 11:22:28 AM

Reply Quoted  

alex wrote:01/01/2014 10:33:21 AM
The import can be done in same "Configuration > Website > Regional" section where you did the export. Just use "Import" button instead of "Export" one.

Yes, I found it
Thank you

Posted: 01/02/2014 7:01:09 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hello Alex
I tried imprting the arabic language pack but , but the importing proceess stopped at (Install Language Pack - Step 1) and never continued.
Can I upload the language pack on the script directory on the server ?
Will it make effect if I do this?

Thank you

Posted: 01/02/2014 9:38:59 AM

Reply Quoted  

alqutob wrote:01/02/2014 7:01:09 AM
Hello Alex
I tried imprting the arabic language pack but , but the importing proceess stopped at (Install Language Pack - Step 1) and never continued.

Thank you

Hi there,

Please email the language pack to admin@in-portal.com so we can take a look at it.

Thanks!

Posted: 01/03/2014 5:52:02 AM

Reply Quoted  

Dmitry wrote:01/02/2014 9:38:59 AM
alqutob wrote:01/02/2014 7:01:09 AM
Hello Alex

Thank you

Hi there,

Please email the language pack to admin@in-portal.com so we can take a look at it.

Thanks!

I still working on it, at meantime I want to test that the import feature is working.
So, Do you have any idea about the import failure?
Thank you