Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Installation & Upgrade / Installation Process does not work / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Installation Process does not work (5)

Posted: 10/01/2013 7:18:11 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hello
I installed In-Portal with FTP taking into consideration ASCII and Binary Modes but the Installation Process does not work or start.
I uploaded the files many times , but with no use.

Here is my site link

in-portal-ar.tk

I want to translate this great script to my language (Arabic)
Thank you

Posted: 10/02/2013 2:28:52 AM

Reply Quoted  

Please define "doesn't work".

1. Do you see installation wizard by going to "/core/install.php" url?
2. If you do then are all requirements met on "System Requirements" step to proceed with installation?
3. If all requirements are met, then you can proceed with installation.
4. If not all requirements are met, then which one are not met (there is a help text on the right to guide you in making all requirements ready to continue installation)?

Posted: 11/18/2013 8:27:02 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi, I came across your CMS portal,Much interested after using alot of other CMS.I think yours meet my require skills for flexibility and customization.So my question is this.

1. Step by Step install guide in Windows. I help on this urgently...

My Regards

Posted: 11/30/2013 8:02:45 PM

Reply Quoted  

Me too!

The marketing materials make these products look great, but they just don't work.

I wish anyone who can make them work would contact me!

541-806-4076 dgward@hotmail.com

Posted: 11/30/2013 8:04:39 PM

Reply Quoted  

I've spent many hours uploading and re-uploading these products. I've tried every combination, every variation I can think of. They just don't work.

I will pay for anyone who is able, to make them work on my server. Please contact me.

541-806-4076 dgward@hotmail.com