Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Installation & Upgrade / Instal In-Portal locally with MAMP server / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Instal In-Portal locally with MAMP server (6)

Posted: 11/02/2012 10:10:57 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi
I'm trying to instal In-Portal CMS locally with using MAMP server.
But I can't managed to fix a problem :
- ini_get('date.timezone') - timezone set (required) [FAILED]

I checked the php.ini and the date.timezone is well declared.
How can I fix this issue ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Posted: 11/02/2012 10:14:07 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi,

A few questions for you:

1. What's the PHP version you are using?

2. Can you post here what's shown in timezone setting when you look via PHPINFO()?

Thanks!

Posted: 11/02/2012 10:20:33 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi Dmitry
thanks for your quick answer ! :-)
with MAMP I'm using php 5.2.17

for your second question here are the result of the test :

PHP Version 5.2.17

System Darwin bon31-1-82-66-79-35.fbx.proxad.net 10.8.0 Darwin Kernel Version 10.8.0: Tue Jun 7 16:33:36 PDT 2011; root:xnu-1504.15.3~1/RELEASE_I386 i386
Build Date Jul 4 2012 17:09:18
Configure Command './configure' '--with-mysql=/Applications/MAMP/Library' '--with-apxs2=/Applications/MAMP/Library/bin/apxs' '--with-gd' '--with-jpeg-dir=/Applications/MAMP/Library' '--with-png-dir=/Applications/MAMP/Library' '--with-zlib' '--with-freetype-dir=/Applications/MAMP/Library' '--prefix=/Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php5.2.17' '--exec-prefix=/Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php5.2.17' '--sysconfdir=/Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php5.2.17/conf' '--with-soap' '--with-config-file-path=/Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php5.2.17/conf' '--enable-track-vars' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--with-bz2=/usr' '--with-ldap' '--with-mysqli=/Applications/MAMP/Library/bin/mysql_config' '--with-sqlite' '--with-ttf' '--with-t1lib=/Applications/MAMP/Library' '--enable-mbstring=all' '--with-curl=/Applications/MAMP/Library' '--enable-dbx' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-bcmath' '--with-imap=shared,/Applications/MAMP/Library/lib/imap-2007f' '--enable-soap' '--with-kerberos' '--enable-calendar' '--with-pgsql=shared,/Applications/MAMP/Library/pg' '--enable-dbase' '--enable-exif' '--with-libxml-dir=/Applications/MAMP/Library' '--with-gettext=shared,/Applications/MAMP/Library' '--with-xsl=/Applications/MAMP/Library' '--with-pdo-mysql=shared,/Applications/MAMP/Library' '--with-pdo-pgsql=shared,/Applications/MAMP/Library/pg' '--with-mcrypt=shared,/Applications/MAMP/Library' '--with-openssl' '--enable-zip' '--with-iconv=/Applications/MAMP/Library'
Server API Apache 2.0 Handler
Virtual Directory Support disabled
Configuration File (php.ini) Path /Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php5.2.17/conf
Loaded Configuration File /Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php5.2.17/conf/php.ini
Scan this dir for additional .ini files (none)
additional .ini files parsed (none)
PHP API 20041225
PHP Extension 20060613
Zend Extension 220060519
Debug Build no
Thread Safety disabled
Zend Memory Manager enabled
IPv6 Support enabled
Registered PHP Streams https, ftps, compress.zlib, compress.bzip2, php, file, data, http, ftp, zip
Registered Stream Socket Transports tcp, udp, unix, udg, ssl, sslv3, sslv2, tls
Registered Stream Filters zlib.*, bzip2.*, convert.iconv.*, string.rot13, string.toupper, string.tolower, string.strip_tags, convert.*, consumed

Posted: 11/02/2012 2:53:14 PM

Reply Quoted  

Please post part of phpinfo() output, where date-related configuration settings are listed.

Posted: 11/02/2012 3:03:38 PM

Reply Quoted  

alex wrote:11/02/2012 2:53:14 PM
Please post part of phpinfo() output, where date-related configuration settings are listed.

Hi Alex,
here are the infos about the date configuration :

date/time support enabled
"Olson" Timezone Database Version 2010.9
Timezone Database internal
Default timezone Europe/Berlin

Directive Local Value Master Value
date.default_latitude 31.7667 31.7667
date.default_longitude 35.2333 35.2333
date.sunrise_zenith 90.583333 90.583333
date.sunset_zenith 90.583333 90.583333
date.timezone no value no value

Posted: 11/13/2012 1:23:07 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi
I discussed about that with Phil, and he helped me to find the solution.
In fact it was taking into consideration another php.ini file.
So I just had to check where this file is and to modify it about the date.timezone.

Nom it works great.

Thanks !