Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Installation & Upgrade / install step 7 loops back to step 2 / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

install step 7 loops back to step 2 (4)

Posted: 05/18/2012 2:56:41 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hi all,

First time user here, and I'm trying to get through my first installation.

Have tried on my web hosting, and locally using MAMP.

Get to step 7 of the install, and then all i see is a continue button on screen, when i press this i get brought back to step 2 of the install. Tried it a few times but to no avail.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Kevin

Posted: 05/18/2012 3:03:06 PM

Reply Quoted  

What version of In-Portal are you trying to install?

Also have you Curl PHP module installed, since it's required in Security Check step (that actually might be step 7).

Posted: 05/18/2012 3:48:49 PM

Reply Quoted  

trying to install the latest stable version...step 7 is the 'basic configuration' step. i'm not sure about Curl PHP but i'll look into it and check back here.

Posted: 05/18/2012 3:59:17 PM

Reply Quoted  

spongerob wrote:05/18/2012 3:48:49 PM
trying to install the latest stable version...step 7 is the 'basic configuration' step. i'm not sure about Curl PHP but i'll look into it and check back here.

i've just checked and curl is enabled on both my web hosting, and the local hosting i had set up. At a loss as to what to do now. thanks for your help.