Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Installation & Upgrade / Internal Server Error On Install / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Internal Server Error On Install (15)

Posted: 02/28/2012 10:42:38 AM

Reply Quoted  

Uploaded in-portal_5_2_0_B1.zip & in-link_5_2_0_B1.zip Tried setting permission to 755 & 777 and I still cannot install the program. Any ideas? What files and permissions do I need to change?

I found part of the problem here http://www.in-portal.com/forums/in-portal-cms/installation-upgrade/bb_4030.html

The 777 permissions were default when unzipped through filemanger in cp had to change permissions on all files and folders.

Posted: 02/28/2012 2:47:52 PM

Reply Quoted  

Once getting the install.php to get me to one step I get

PHP version: 5.2+ (required) [PASSED]
URL Rewriting Support (optional) [FAILED]
Java (optional) [FAILED]
PHP extensions:
- Memcache (optional) [FAILED]
- Curl (required) [PASSED]
- Freetype (required) [PASSED]
- GD 1.8+ (required) [PASSED]
- jpeg (required) [FAILED]
- MySQL (required) [PASSED]
- JSON (optional) [PASSED]
PHP settings:
- ini_set('memory_limit', ...) works (optional) [PASSED]
- ini_get('date.timezone') - timezone set (required) [FAILED]
- ini_get('variables_order') - contains "GPC" string [PASSED]
- ini_get('output_buffering') > 0 - buffering works (required) [FAILED]
Client-side requirements
Cookies enabled [PASSED]
JavaScript enabled [PASSED]

[B]Installation can not continue until all required environment parameters are set correctly[/B]

Not sure how to get these other things working before I can continue.

Will look for suggestions then post here if I find answers on my own.

Posted: 02/28/2012 6:51:13 PM

Reply Quoted  

I have searched the forums to no avail. Am waiting to hear from my web host to see if there is anything they can do about the required settings. I suppose I can live without the optional settings.

PHP extensions:
- jpeg (required) [FAILED]

PHP settings:
- ini_get('date.timezone') - timezone set (required) [FAILED]
- ini_get('output_buffering') > 0 - buffering works (required) [FAILED]

Posted: 02/29/2012 12:51:41 PM

Reply Quoted  

Was told I need to copy and edit my php.ini file to make sure that all functions are working. I have no idea how to do that. Although the instructions on actually editing the file is here whttp://www.php.net/manual/en/configuration.changes.php#configuration.changes.other this should help.

Will see if I can get further help. Will keep posting results here in hopes that this will help someone. Have not seen anything from anyone in this forum. Really looking forward to seeing this script in action.

Posted: 02/29/2012 3:30:05 PM

Reply Quoted  

Got web host company to make php.ini file for me and am installing, got to step 10 select default theme and selected the add content for this theme.

Error: (1136) Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

Posted: 02/29/2012 3:47:34 PM

Reply Quoted  

Just installed without extra information and it worked. Now I cannot login using the username and password I set up. May jsut have to delete DB and start over.

Link Module
Also getting errors on front end
ParserException: Cannot include "#in-link/section_design#" - file does not exist in /home/mysite/public_html/in-portal/core/kernel/nparser/nparser.php on line 420

News Module
ParserException: Cannot include "#in-news/section_design#" - file does not exist in /home/mysite/public_html/in-portal/core/kernel/nparser/nparser.php on line 420

Posted: 02/29/2012 4:03:44 PM

Reply Quoted  

Deleted daatabase and reinstalled. After getting to login screen I still get wrong username and password. I dont get it.

Posted: 02/29/2012 4:45:32 PM

Reply Quoted  

It took me a while to find it but after reinstalling several times found out that the default username is "root" (found in a post from 2006) and the password is the root password that you set up when you install the script.

Now that I am logged in, the site still does not work properly, I have no idea how to correct the errors posted above.

ParserException: Cannot include "#in-link/section_design#" - file does not exist in /home/mysite/public_html/in-portal/core/kernel/nparser/nparser.php on line 420

Is there anyone out there?

Posted: 03/01/2012 12:17:25 PM

Reply Quoted  

Editing Section 'Directory' - General

If you change the settings from no selection it removes "#in-link/section_design#"

So no more parser error.

However, if you change it to general, you get a copy of your home page which is exactly the same. Not seeing anyway for a user to submit a link.

Posted: 03/01/2012 3:09:39 PM

Reply Quoted  

created a category and link from the admin permissions are set to show and yet they do not display in the directory.

Page:  1 2