Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Installation & Upgrade / Fatal Error after Installation / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Fatal Error after Installation (3)

Posted: 01/02/2012 5:34:30 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hi,

I am new here. I installed in-portal, without problems. The Installer goes through the Process without any errors. The final Check shows, that my file-permissions are correct. But then it don't goes further. When I try to access the Site or the Admin Area I get:

[CODE]Fatal Error: Saving compiled template failed in /var/www/vhosts/***/httpdocs/i/core/kernel/nparser/template_cache.php on line 232[/CODE]

Why this? I don't have any modules, just the core download.

Sorry for my bad english.

Greetings,
Andy

Posted: 01/03/2012 2:51:01 AM

Reply Quoted  

Have you set proper write permissions on /system folder in root of In-Portal installation? Usually this can be fixed by running /tools/fix_perms.sh script.

Also is safe mode enabled on your server?

Posted: 01/03/2012 5:08:51 PM

Reply Quoted  

Also, please check if you have any folders (ie. core, themes) under system/cache already.

If you do please post here their names and what are the owners and permissions on these folders.

Thanks.