Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Installation & Upgrade / Como instalar In-link - How to install in-link / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Como instalar In-link - How to install in-link (2)

Posted: 08/19/2011 8:53:24 AM

Reply Quoted  

Ola Senhores, Bom dia, sou novato aqui, ja instalei o In-Portal em oraculoo.com, porem, estou com duvidas de como instalar I-Link. Baixei o in-link e enviei para a pasta Modulos, porem no painel Configuração/Website/Modulos so aparece In-Portal. Não sei como fazer para que ele enxergue o In-link
=========================================================================
Hello Gentlemen, Good morning, I am newbie here, already installed in oraculoo.com In-Portal, however, I have doubts on how to install I-Link. I downloaded the in-link and sent to the Modules folder, however the configuration panel / website / module only appears In-Portal. I do not know how he sees for the In-link

Posted: 08/19/2011 10:44:07 AM

Reply Quoted  

I suppose you have "in-link" folder under "modules" folder. If so, then:

1. login as "root" user with password, you've entered during installation
2. go to "Configuration -> Website -> Modules" section
3. click on "Ready to Install" link at "In-Link" module row