Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Installation & Upgrade / Installation Error - Please Help / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Installation Error - Please Help (2)

Posted: 04/17/2011 2:44:04 PM

Reply Quoted  

I get the following error message

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@come2me.2closenetwork.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 DAV/2 mod_wsgi/2.5 Python/2.4.3 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at come2me.co.cc Port 80

Posted: 04/17/2011 3:57:09 PM

Reply Quoted  

Remove "Options FollowSymLinks" at the top of .htaccess file in root installation folder. I hope, that it will help.