Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Installation & Upgrade / Internal Server Error / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Internal Server Error (4)

Posted: 10/13/2010 3:44:14 AM

Reply Quoted  

I try to install in-portal in my localhost but i meet the problem. I don't know what wrong, the browser show the error message

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, admin@localhost.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.8 (Win32) PHP/5.2.6 Server at localhost Port 80 ". Please help me to fix the problem

Posted: 10/14/2010 3:20:29 AM

Reply Quoted  

Could you please provide error log from your webserver. Most probably more useful message can be found there.

Posted: 10/21/2010 11:17:23 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hello there,

Just wanted to check if you have figured out the problem with installation or still need assistance?

Thanks.

Posted: 11/12/2010 5:03:22 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hi All,
i have the same error mmessage " Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@08-stockholmcom.toplistan.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache Server at 08-stockholm.com Port 80"

i already installed the In-Portal and every thing went good but when setup been finished i got this after about 5 min . trying to open the site !!!
i checked the error log i couldn't find anything !!

do anybody have a clue whats going on !!!
thanks