Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Installation & Upgrade / Import data from In-Link2 to In-Portal5 with In-Link5? / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Import data from In-Link2 to In-Portal5 with In-Link5? (2)

Posted: 07/12/2010 1:12:24 PM

Reply Quoted  

I've installed In-Portal5 with In-Link5 module and need to transfer data from the old In-Link2 v2.2.3 site. There is an article written here: http://www.in-portal.com/forums/in-portal-cms/faq/bb_3495.html
The article describes the upgrade process, but I'm unable to find In-Link3 module, and the newest version does not have the "Import from In-Link2" function any more. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Posted: 07/15/2010 3:27:45 PM

Reply Quoted  

If you have your old license from buying In-Link2, then you should see all previous versions of In-Link on it's download page.

I suggest, that should should upgrade your existing site so all data will be there instead of installing clean site and importing data into it.