Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Installation & Upgrade / installation ok, but unable to log in? / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

installation ok, but unable to log in? (3)

Posted: 06/21/2010 12:52:23 AM

Reply Quoted  

hi there, I have installed the In-Portal successfully, the site is running, but I cannot log in into site.com/admin.

Used the "root" username, even tried to reinstall a couple of times with different password. Just can't seems to log in at all?

Thanks

Posted: 06/21/2010 2:14:07 PM

Reply Quoted  

There are couple things to check:
1. during installation you specify "root" user's password 2 times (password & repeat password)
2. after you press "Finish" button on last installation step you are automatically logged-in into administrative console.
3. You then can do something in administrative console OR logout.
4. After logging out you can login by using "root" as username and password, specified in 1st step of this list.

Is all of that true for your installation?

Posted: 07/31/2010 9:24:25 AM

Reply Quoted  

Did you get this solved?

Same thing has just happened to me after installation.

Didn't understand the answer you were given, either, about 'root' x 2 etc...

Thought this was a decent looking CMS - and I've used a few - but it's already looking like a waste of time, like Boonex Dolphin. :-[