Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Installation & Upgrade / Changing old license information / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Changing old license information (3)

Posted: 03/24/2010 4:39:18 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hi,

I'd like to change the domain associated with a license from the earlier paid version of In-Portal. I tried to do it under my account area but it wanted me to purchase a year of support to be able to submit a support ticket.

Is there a way to have this done other than paying for a year of support just to change the domain name on the old license?

Or can the old licenses and older versions now be used on any domain without having to update the current license domain information?

Thanks in advance,
Anthony

Posted: 03/24/2010 5:04:09 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hello Anthony,

Yes, we'll be glad to update the licensing for you so it works on new download - no need to purchase support for that.

Please submit a contact us form with your account information include old and new domains.

Thanks.

Posted: 03/24/2010 5:51:39 PM

Reply Quoted  

Dmitry wrote:03/24/2010 5:04:09 PM
Hello Anthony,

Yes, we'll be glad to update the licensing for you so it works on new download - no need to purchase support for that.

Please submit a contact us form with your account information include old and new domains.

Thanks.

Hi Dmitry,
Long time since I've talked with you. Hope you and the rest of the gang are doing well.

I'll submit the requested information for the change. Thanks for the quick reply (as usual).

C'ya around,
Anthony