Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Installation & Upgrade / in-commerce installation / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

in-commerce installation (2)

Posted: 10/05/2008 9:40:58 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi,

I wonder if someone tell me how to install in-commerce on my existing in-portal site. Any step by step guide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Karaoke

Posted: 10/10/2008 5:46:54 PM

Reply Quoted  

karaoke wrote:10/05/2008 9:40:58 AM
Hi,

I wonder if someone tell me how to install in-commerce on my existing in-portal site. Any step by step guide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Karaoke

Hello Karaoke,

Sorry for a little delay in getting back to you.

Usually it's quite simple task and you should start with making sure that version of your In-portal is corresponding to version of In-commerce you are trying to use. Alternatively, you need to upgrade your In-portal to the latest version if you what to use latest In-commerce 4.3.1.

Next, you need to download In-commerce 4.3.1 distribution, unzip on your local PC and upload all files from in-portal/ folder (will be created after unzipping) into the root of your In-portal installation.

Download updated license key from your account on In-portal.net site and run admin/install.php script selecting Update License.

Once license has been updated, you need to login into your admin and go to Configuration->Modules: Add Module and click on "install" for In-commerce module.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Thanks.