Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Installation & Upgrade / Bulk User Import / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Bulk User Import (2)

Posted: 07/02/2008 1:45:51 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi Everyone,

I have a client who is using In-portal 1.3.1 and is wanting to import about 4200 new users into the inportal site.

I have the users and details in a CSV file, is there any method to bring them into the system? Be it a utility or a series of SQL Queries?

Thanks!

Posted: 07/07/2008 12:38:53 PM

Reply Quoted  

AdamC wrote:07/02/2008 1:45:51 AM
Hi Everyone,

I have a client who is using In-portal 1.3.1 and is wanting to import about 4200 new users into the inportal site.

I have the users and details in a CSV file, is there any method to bring them into the system? Be it a utility or a series of SQL Queries?

Thanks!

Hello Adam,

There is a custom script that needs to be adjusted for your particular version. Let's continue this via email.

Thanks.