Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Installation & Upgrade / Install problem... / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Install problem... (2)

Posted: 12/18/2005 5:48:23 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi,

When I access the install page I'm getting the following error. I tried to change the permissions on the files but they are missing, I can't find the "pending" and "backupdata" files. I would be grateful for your help.

James

In-portal's Pending Image Upload directory must be writable (/public_html/directory/kernel/images/pending).

In-portal's Backup directory must be writable (/public_html/directory/admin/backupdata/).

Posted: 12/19/2005 12:13:25 PM

Reply Quoted  

jking wrote:12/18/2005 5:48:23 AM
Hi,

When I access the install page I'm getting the following error. I tried to change the permissions on the files but they are missing, I can't find the "pending" and "backupdata" files. I would be grateful for your help.

James

In-portal's Pending Image Upload directory must be writable (/public_html/directory/kernel/images/pending).

In-portal's Backup directory must be writable (/public_html/directory/admin/backupdata/).

Hello James,

Sounds like some of the files/folders weren't uploaded. Please refer to the following topic http://support.intechnic.com/forum/index.php?env=-inbulletin/post_list:m38-1-1-1:bb3756-15831-1-1-1-0-0 for complete instructions on installation.

Also, please feel free to submit a support ticket if you still can't get it to work.

Thanks.