Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Installation & Upgrade / Session Expired / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Session Expired (2)

Posted: 09/12/2005 1:54:21 PM

Reply Quoted  

After successfully installation of in-portal an in-link i can't login to the admin panel because of expired sessions? whats that? i reinstalled it in all 3 possible sessionhandling modes but still can't login

how to solve this problem???
kim

Posted: 09/19/2005 9:56:56 AM

Reply Quoted  

yoowmo wrote:09/12/2005 1:54:21 PM
After successfully installation of in-portal an in-link i can't login to the admin panel because of expired sessions? whats that? i reinstalled it in all 3 possible sessionhandling modes but still can't login

how to solve this problem???
kim

Hello Kim,

Sorry about the delay.

Most likely the problem is caused by Internet Security software like Norton Internet Security or similar. Please add your In-portal domain to the list of trusted websites. It should take care of this issue.

Thank you.