Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Installation & Upgrade / Upgarding to newer versions on In-portal and In-link / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Upgarding to newer versions on In-portal and In-link (2)

Posted: 04/12/2005 1:40:28 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hi!

I am presently running In-portal Version 1.0.7 with In-link version 3.0.6 and noticed that a few issues i have come across seem to have been sorted in the latest versions. (not being able to view uploaded PC images being one.)

I have downloaded the files but I am not entirely sure how I should go about the upgrade as the install documentation doesnt really give much info and I dont want to mess all the work i've done in redesigning my existing copy.

So can someone tell me what the best way to upgrade is without losing all of my changes ?

Cheers
Brinley

Posted: 04/13/2005 11:26:26 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hello,

We are going to post about the upgrade process in FAQ section shortly.

Thanks.