Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Installation & Upgrade / Upgrading: language strings / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Upgrading: language strings (3)

Posted: 11/09/2004 10:51:32 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi there,
I hope to not be off-topic posting here but there's something I would like to know. Let's say that I'm translating the whole "thing" in italian for my site and to be of help to italian inportal users, I would like to know the edited or new language strings in the future releases of InPortal.

Maybe it is just silly a silly request but I would like to know wheter there will be or not any .txt telling what things have been modified in every update. I ask you because I could not find anything in the previous x.0.3/x.0.4 releases.

Thanks,
Federico

Posted: 11/09/2004 1:59:16 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hello, yes, with every release we will provide a list of what changed; all files and all language variables, as well as a list of main bugs fixed and features added.

You did not see it from 1.0.3 to 1.0.4 because 1.0.4 was the first public release and we skipped this step.

Posted: 11/09/2004 3:37:45 PM

Reply Quoted  

Thanks Pavel... I imagined that was your idea about the "upgrade history". But I had to ask to be sure about that. Not so easy to correctly translate a few thousand strings everytime... :roll: